Join our team!
For us, motorcycling is our passion and lets us experience the pure freedom of being outdoors. Unbounded, we look to endless roads and routes the world has to offer to fulfil our ambition. And we can use your help in doing so.Discover all our vacancies
Check out our vacancies en join our amazing team!
Check out our vacancies en join our amazing team!
Vacancies - Oudenaarde
Internal Sales Representative
For over 70 years, Richa has been a leading player in the motorcycle clothing industry. Thanks to our extensive expertise in manufacturing, sales, marketing, and supply chain, Richa is a global authority in more than 40 countries. We take great pride in our structural collaborations with retailers in Europe.
To strengthen our commercial department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Representative.
As an Internal Sales Representative, you are the link between Richa and our valued customers. You maintain and deepen customer relationships and drive the sales of our high-quality motorcycle clothing products. You are the engine behind our success.
What you will do:
- Manage existing customer relationships with passion and dedication, and expand our customer portfolio in the European B2B motorcycle clothing market.
- Actively seek out sales opportunities with existing customers and promote tailored sales packages.
- Strive to achieve sales targets, monitor sales performance, and successfully organize sales and collection presentations.
- Support the Wholesale Director in servicing and following up on international key accounts. Report customer trends to the Wholesale Director.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to support the sales strategy.
- Provide professional customer service for inquiries.
What we expect from you:
- A driven sales talent with a passion for customer relationships.
- At least a bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- B2B sales experience, preferably in the (technical) clothing, sports, automotive, or outdoor sector.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Experience with ERP systems (Navision) and sales reporting is a plus.
- Proficiency in Dutch, English, and French, both orally and in writing.
What we offer based on your experience:
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- A 37,5-hour workweek
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Bicycle allowance
- Possibility of remote work
- Mobile phone
APPLY NOWDo you want to be part of our growing team and take on this exciting challenge?
Send your CV to email@example.com, and we will get in touch with you soon. Apply now.
CE Certification & Quality Manager
As CE Certification & Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the conformity of our motorbike clothing and footwear with the applicable CE certification standards. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and quality of our motorbike apparel, as well as ensuring that our products meet the legal requirements for CE certification.
- You will assess and interpret the relevant CE directives and standards applicable to motorbike clothing.
- You work with the design team to ensure the integration of CE requirements into product designs.
- You coordinate and manage all activities required to obtain and maintain CE certification.
- You collaborate with external testing laboratories to perform product testing according to required standards.
- You perform internal quality checks to ensure products consistently meet CE requirements.
- Jet prepares and maintains technical files, including test reports, risk assessments and product data sheets.
- You keep all CE documentation up-to-date and ensure they are easily accessible.
- You follow the evolution of regulations and standards related to motorbike clothing and ensure that Richa always complies with the latest requirements.
- You answer questions and requests from regulatory authorities and certification bodies.
- You will report regularly to management on the progress of certification projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline, e.g. textile technology or similar through experience.
- Thorough knowledge of CE directives and standards related to motorbike apparel is a big advantage.
- Experience with quality assurance and certification within the textile or apparel industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Administratively punctual
- Knowledge of relevant testing methods and procedures.
- Independence and proactive attitude towards project management.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You are a team player
What we offer:
- A varied job with plenty of room for personal initiative in which you will be immersed in the fascinating world of motorbikes
- You can count on an attractive salary with fringe benefits and pleasant working conditions
- We offer you a job with responsibility in a professional and dynamic working environment
Richa Motorcycle Clothing is dedicated to providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. If you believe you are the right person to strengthen our team, we would be pleased to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.