This RICHA classic combines a slick city look with strong protection in case of impact or abrasions across rough surfaces. The three-layer GORE-TEX® membrane also keeps you dry in wet weather and protects you from the wind and cold. The zip at the bottom lets you attach it to any pair of RICHA motorcycle trousers.
- Outer shell: high-density poly-cordura
- GORE-TEX® ltz 3 layer membrane (fixed membrane)
- Polyester lining
- Detachable thermo lining.
- 2 waterproof side pockets & 2chest pockets (velcro & press button closure)
- 2 wallet pockets & 1 smart phone pocket in the outer shell. (velcro closure)
- Comfortable neoprene collar.
- 2 wallet pockets in thermo lining (velcro & zipper closure)
- 1 napoleon pocket in outer shell (zipper closure)
- Retro reflex technology assures a higher visibility.
- Waist adjustable via push button belt.
- Width adjustment on cuffs (elastic band & push buttons)
- Long & short connecting zipper (connects to any richa trousers)
- D3O® armour Level 1 in the back, shoulders & elbows (Upgradable to Level 2)
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
Do not use chlorine bleach.
Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
Gore recommends home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying. Follow garment manufacturer’s instructions.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment to the garment’s outer fabric.
Wash GORE-TEX Scent Control Outerwear with unscented detergent after 40 hours of field use. Waders that incorporate neoprene boots should only be washed by hand in cold water and drip-dried. No fabric softener.