A super-thin low-profile full back protector for bikers, incorporating patented D30® armour technology, and designed to offer maximum protection in the event of an impact.
Our Viper Stealth motorbike back protector is certified as exceeding the performance requirements of European Safety Standard EN1621- 2:2014 Level 1, including the optional cold test right down to sub-zero -10°C.
- A full-coverage back protector for bikers, offering maximum protection for the back and spine.
- Exceeds the performance benchmark for EN1621- 2:2014 Level 1 certification, the European standard for back and spine protective armouring.
- Certified as providing guaranteed performance without compromise right down to sub-zero -10°C temperatures.
- Developed from patented D30® motorbike armouring technology.
- Offers improved airflow thanks to the integration of proprietary Airwave ventilation technology.
- A flexible, ergonomic design that moulds itself seamlessly to your spine for ultimate comfort and protection.
- Thin and low profile at just 11mm thick.
- D3O® patented technology
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621- 2:2014, Level 1, including optional cold test at -10 degrees
- For winter sports: certified as suitable for use at temperatures down to -20 degrees
- Breathability and flexibility
- Airwave Technology for improved airflow
- Ergonomic design for comfort and protection
- Full back protector offering maximum coverage
- Thickness: 11mm
- Available in 4 different sizes