If you prefer winter gloves with a soft feel, these NORTH GTX gloves might be your ideal pair. They are made of fine goat leather and Nyspan stretch, with the softest tri-fleece lining. Your knuckles are protected with D3O technology and RICHA gel is inserted to protect your palms. Extra assets: the reflective details that increase your visibility and a double Velcro closure for a perfect fit.
- Premium goatskin leather with Nyspan stretch textile
- Breathable wind and waterproof GoreTex® insert
- Soft, warm trifleece lining
- D3O® impact knuckle foam
- Richa® gel impact protection
- Leather reinforcement at pink and palm
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water with little detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Do not use fabric softener.
No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
After washing, gently squeeze them from finger to wrist to remove any excess water. When you dry your gloves you should position them so that the wrist opening points downwards. Do not place them in direct sunlight or on a heater to dry. Dry leather gloves at room temperature. Shell gloves can be tumble dried at a low heat setting.
Do not iron.
Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
Restore the water repellency at regular intervals to maintain the beading effect. Use a water based repellent restorative.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
BUY TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID