A premium back protector for motorbike riders, designed to meet and exceed standard performance safety requirements and provide essential protection in the event of a fall.
The Viper Central back protector for bikers protects the centre of your back for targeted coverage without compromising your freedom of movement, and incorporates proprietary Airwave technology for superior airflow and aerodynamism that won’t increase drag.
Certified as meeting and exceeding EN1621-2:2014 Level 1 performance requirements, our Viper motorbike back protector won’t let you down if the worst should happen, and provides the peace of mind you need to get out there and just enjoy your ride.
Additional certification to optional EN1621-2:2014 Level 1 cold test, achieving consistent performance at even -10°C.
- Fabricated from patented D30® motorbike armouring technology, the last word in impact protection and rider safety.
- Targeted coverage for the centre of your back, to protect the most common back impact zone and spinal column.
- Integrated Airwave technology for superior airflow.
- Flexible ergonomic design for your comfort and protection.
- Slim, low profile 13mm back protector for both sports and touring bikers.
- D3O® patented technology
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621-2:2014, Level 1, including optional cold test at -10 degrees
- Airwave Technology for improved airflow
- Flexible ergonomic design for comfort and protection
- Thickness: 13mm
- Central back protector offering targeted coverage
- Full back protector offering maximum coverage