These full-grain gloves - with 3M reflectors and a screen wiper - were especially designed for motorcycles with heated grips. The inner gore-grip membrane fits perfectly around your palm and is attached directly to the outer shell, conducting the heat from the grips straight to your hands. The PrimaLoft lining also gives you a better grip and drains moisture. The ultimate thermal comfort, even on the coldest days!
- Glove designed for heated grips and optimal fitting winter glove, palmfitting is perfect, thanks to the directly bounded membrane to the inside of the outer shell
- PrimaLoft lining improving your grip, the fit, your thermal comfort and the moisture transmission.
- Goregrip membrane
- Screen wiper
- 3M reflection
- Fullgrain leather
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water with little detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Do not use fabric softener.
No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
After washing, gently squeeze them from finger to wrist to remove any excess water. When you dry your gloves you should position them so that the wrist opening points downwards. Do not place them in direct sunlight or on a heater to dry. Dry leather gloves at room temperature. Shell gloves can be tumble dried at a low heat setting.
Do not iron.
Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
Restore the water repellency at regular intervals to maintain the beading effect. Use a water based repellent restorative.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
BUY TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID