Our Thruxton jacket is a standard in motorcycle leather jackets. Soft nappa natural cowhide leather gives you the ultimate look. D30 impact protection at shoulder, elbow and back in case you would need them. During the colder days, you have a removable soft cotton thermolining, keeping you nicely warm and comfortable.Refined design touches on the shoulder and back. Available in Natural brown and black colour.
- Premium cow leather
- Vintage cotton lining
- D30 elbow and shoulder protectors in accordance with the ce standard en1621- 1:2012 (level 1)
- D30 back protector in accordance with the ce standard en1621-2:2014 (level 1)
- Short connection zipper at the back
- Inside wallet pocket with velcro closure.
- Thermo-removable liner which carries an inside pocket and mobile phone pocket
- Jacket has 2 side pockets to be closed by a zipper
- Waist adjustment (press buttons)
- Soft neoprene collar with press button closure
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width (zipper)
KEEP YOUR LEATHERS PERFECT
FOR EVERY RIDE
It is vital not to let dirt build up over time on items of leather clothing. Never use products containing solvents to clean them. Use the RICHA LEATHER CLEANER that you can find at richa.eu. This spray is a 2-in-1: is for thoroughly cleaning the hide while nourishes it to keep it soft and pliable. If you don't have a spray, you can always use a sponge or a clean cloth and cold water with a little neutral soap as detergent. After cleaning the item, leave it to completely dry well away from any sources of heat (e.g. the sun, radiators, ...) and, if possible, on a flat surface or on a suitable hanger. The lining must be washed separately in water at 30°C max; we recommend that you use a neutral soap and not a detergent powder which might be abrasive.BUY LEATHER CLEANER