- Breathable wind and waterproof GoreTex® insert
- Warm trifleece lining
- Goatskin leather palm
- Double wrist closure improving the level of protection
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water with little detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Do not use fabric softener.
No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
After washing, gently squeeze them from finger to wrist to remove any excess water. When you dry your gloves you should position them so that the wrist opening points downwards. Do not place them in direct sunlight or on a heater to dry. Dry leather gloves at room temperature. Shell gloves can be tumble dried at a low heat setting.
Do not iron.
Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
Restore the water repellency at regular intervals to maintain the beading effect. Use a water based repellent restorative.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
BUY TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID