This streamlined, slim-fitting Catwalk jacket in classic black high-performance cowhide is the only jacket you need to step out in style at your next bike meet!
The Catwalk jacket doesn’t just look the part, however; it is designed for superior performance too, and offers all of the comfort and safety you’d expect alongside of the signature Richa good looks.
- D3O® shoulder, elbow and back protection as standard.
- Aramid fibre-reinforced interior stretch panels plus accordion stretch panels for a snug fit without compromising movement.
- Integrated connection zipper offering both short and 360° options.
- Detachable thermal lining for year-round comfort.
- Sleek, streamlined integrated neoprene armour panels.
- Side zipper waist adjustments ensure the perfect fit over any trousers.
KEEP YOUR LEATHERS PERFECT
FOR EVERY RIDE
It is vital not to let dirt build up over time on items of leather clothing. Never use products containing solvents to clean them. Use the RICHA LEATHER CLEANER that you can find at richa.eu. This spray is a 2-in-1: is for thoroughly cleaning the hide while nourishes it to keep it soft and pliable. If you don't have a spray, you can always use a sponge or a clean cloth and cold water with a little neutral soap as detergent. After cleaning the item, leave it to completely dry well away from any sources of heat (e.g. the sun, radiators, ...) and, if possible, on a flat surface or on a suitable hanger. The lining must be washed separately in water at 30°C max; we recommend that you use a neutral soap and not a detergent powder which might be abrasive.BUY LEATHER CLEANER