If you’re looking for a discreet, warm everyday commuter glove that won’t let you down whatever the weather, our Atlantic Urban GTX leather bike gloves are just the ticket.
Constructed from premium full grain cowhide leather finished with a subtle laser-lined “R” logo and featuring a number of safety enhancements to ensure a secure grip in any conditions, the Atlantic Urban GTX gloves look great on, and won’t leave your safety to chance.
- D30® impact foam knuckle protection.
- Gore-Grip® technology ensures optimal fitting and a secure grip in any kind of adverse weather.
- Double Velcro wrist closures to maximise your protection and keep out draughts.
- Stretch spandex finger webbing for superior flexibility.
- Box-stich finish seams for comfort and safety, plus soft, tactile tri-fleece lining for superior warmth.
- Reinforced leather palms to reduce wear and increase protection against sliding.
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water with little detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Do not use fabric softener.
No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
After washing, gently squeeze them from finger to wrist to remove any excess water. When you dry your gloves you should position them so that the wrist opening points downwards. Do not place them in direct sunlight or on a heater to dry. Dry leather gloves at room temperature. Shell gloves can be tumble dried at a low heat setting.
Do not iron.
Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
Restore the water repellency at regular intervals to maintain the beading effect. Use a water based repellent restorative.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
BUY TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID