Soft on the inside, strong on the outside. These GHENT GTX gloves are a must have accessory for every urban commuter who is not afraid to face wintry weather conditions. 3M reflection helps you stand out in traffic, your knuckles are protected with D3O technology. A handy screen wiper is integrated in the gloves. Our tip if you are looking for a good pair of mid-season or winter gloves!
- Winter or midseason urban commuter gloves
- PrimaLoft® insulation for optimal protection against cold
- Softtouch lining
- GoreGrip® technology for an optimal fit and grip in any weather condition
- D3O® knuckle protection
- 3M® reflective details
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water with little detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Do not use fabric softener.
No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
After washing, gently squeeze them from finger to wrist to remove any excess water. When you dry your gloves you should position them so that the wrist opening points downwards. Do not place them in direct sunlight or on a heater to dry. Dry leather gloves at room temperature. Shell gloves can be tumble dried at a low heat setting.
Do not iron.
Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
Restore the water repellency at regular intervals to maintain the beading effect. Use a water based repellent restorative.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
BUY TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID