The X-Trafit technology of Gore-Tex used in Richa's Extreme 2 GTX gloves feature an innovative layered construction that ensures optimum tactility and high dexterity for a sure grip, while still remaining soft and flexible. Strategically placed grip tape prevents movement between layers under pressure. This allows the inner lining, membrane and outer shell to be practically united with each other.
- Urban style
- Goat and cow leather construction
- Nyspan 4way stretch fabric
- Neoprene for added comfort
- Pigue lining for sure comfort
- GoreTex XTrafit waterproof and breathable membrane
- D3O® protection at knuckles
- Protection at fingers and palm
- Long cuff
NOT ONLY ARE GORE-TEX PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST, THEY ARE EASY TO CARE FOR. ROUTINE CARE WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
Hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water with little detergent (RICHA TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID). Do not use fabric softener.
No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
After washing, gently squeeze them from finger to wrist to remove any excess water. When you dry your gloves you should position them so that the wrist opening points downwards. Do not place them in direct sunlight or on a heater to dry. Dry leather gloves at room temperature. Shell gloves can be tumble dried at a low heat setting.
Do not iron.
Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.
WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
Restore the water repellency at regular intervals to maintain the beading effect. Use a water based repellent restorative.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
BUY TEX IMPREGNATION LIQUID